Friday, September 22, 2006

Sorry about the lack of Up-Dates


I have a Problem that I suffer through as many people do in life, but mine happens to be that I have a Nerve Pain Disorder that causes me to have a great deal of pain, this is why the sudden absents from the Rialto-PD Blogger window, I am sorry for the lack of UP-Dated Information and I am back now and working hard at keeping my Blogger window up to date, or as up to date as I am able to do. I am sorry for the delay's in the updated information that is if you are reading my updates. The Pain problem is a side effect left from my accident, that I had the last night that I worked a full shift at RPD. No it was not in 1955 when this picture was taken, but in a way if feels like it, but no it was not. This picture is that of Day Watch or Watch II going getting ready to go out from the original station that was located in Rialto on the corner of Riverside Ave, at Rialto Ave. where the small city Park is today. Have a great day!! Hug your loved ones and tell them how you feel about them after all it could be the last!!

BSRanch

No comments: